Friday, August 3, 2012

Project Dungeon...a.k.a "The Ossuary"

This update was needed a month ago but better late than never. Below is our progress on the level so far and a few more assets I worked on. We are not done with this level either; this is our most recent video. LOTS of images below, please view them!






















As team lead I participated in every aspect of this project...involving a whole ton of kismet. I did however get to do a lot of assets. Below are a few.







I am also responsible for all assets in the snowy graveyard in the beginning of the level except for the mountains. You may have seen that graveyard prior in my blog. I did the vaults in the entire level along with the rocks and bridges on the interior parts of the cave. I also created the candles, spider webs, and all books except for the one in the cinematic.

When I get my portfolio website online I'll have a better breakdown of everything I accomplished.