Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sci Fi / Naz'Ka Update

Been working hard on this project and Naz'Ka and I felt an update was needed since I'm coming to close with the projects.

What I have left to do for my sci fi level is:

- import a couple more meshes
- adjust/edit textures on 75% of the meshes in the main room
- add some particles and if I have time, some asteroids also
- correctly get a glass material in there and replace the placeholder I'm using now.
- add the control table (similar to the one in minority report)
- finish the main power source in the center, gonna be similar as the six generators around it but more epic

This project needs to be handed in on Monday, March 12th at 2PM but that doesn't mean I'm done with it...I am going to continue working on it after the class is over to make it even better.




As for Naz'Ka, this is coming along nicely as well. I still need to work on the head more and some minor things here and there with the body, but I'm happy with what I have so far.

Marmoset Shot: