Sunday, September 30, 2012

New Project, New Work

School started up a few weeks ago which means personal work as to be put aside for the time being but I'm leading another project this quarter. Since I am leading it I will have my hand in all sorts of the development ranging from design, sculpting, modeling, animation, most of the kismet, etc...everywhere basically.

Were taking Amnesia and kicking it up a notch with a 1920's HP Lovecraft theme. Our story revolves around the Lovecraft creature called Nyarlothotep. The game for the most part is evasion and survival with a ton of horror elements. Our main mechanic of the game is players lantern and what he can do with it (it's not an everyday lantern). I'll post more information when it's time but until then, here is the Lantern for this project. Glass shader and flame are being done in udk in a few weeks.